Everyone loves a good decent nail varnish, right? But with that can come a price tag. I think I’ve found the next best thing. Lacura nail varnish.
– Application was smooth and easy, the polish went on quickly.
– Coverage is okay, The lighter shades need more coats. The darker ones could pass with one coat.
– The smell isn’t unpleasant, I mean it doesn’t smell of roses but it’s not as bad as some varnishing I’ve had.
– Given 2/3 minutes between coats the drying time is fast, I can paint both hands with this polish in about 10 minutes.
– The polish can last up to 3-4 days before I start to notice chipping.
– Removal is a quick process, No mess and doesn’t spread all over your fingers when removing. Colour 410 took a little longer to remove and left slight staining on the nail.
– As of yet I have only been able to find a small range of colours.
– This brand unfortunately is only available in Aldi.
– Price: £1.99
– Would I Recommend? Yes.
Have your tired this brand or are you going to?
All Products were purchased with my own money, All views are my own and I’m not being paid for this review.
- Aldi Launches Premium Makeup Line at Crazy Low Prices (bellasugar.com)
- Do You Prefer Your Nail Polish With or Without Shimmer? (bellasugar.com)